MAJOR UPDATE 2017/04/22: TIMSWORK 2.2 has arrived, freshend up for 2017!
* Now mobile-friendly, for your easy viewing pleasure when you are on tiny screens!
* The WHAT I USE page is new, where you can see what makes me tick; for those of you techies who are interested in the nitty-gritty behind-the-scenes stuff.
* The Changelog is now more prominent within a new SITE UPDATE page, while deprecating The Playground to far below on the new page; because I felt like it.
* The Twitter timeline feed is fixed, as evidenced on the front page; now it's not a stupid cramped box anymore. Glory hallelujah! But, I decided to remove the feed from the front page, to keep mobile bandwidth at a minimum, for the time being.
* Contact Tim page now has actionable clicks to put you in touch with me a lot easier!
* CSS restructured to a full style Reset, for a uniform experience on any browser that you may use.
~ PREVIOUS MAJOR UPDATES ~
2017/04/22: NOTE: I removed all the little site updates since 2.1 and merged them into the 2.2 description. Enjoy!
2016/10/21: TIMSWORK 2.1! The great 2016 site refresh is here: New icons! New colors! New banner! Realigned pages! Major HTML/CSS code scrubs. The rough edges disclaimer is off! Maturity has arrived.
2014/10/28: TIMSWORK 2.0! After years with a crappy old 90's looking website (TIMSWORK 1.0), my new HTML5 & CSS3 skills bring you this completely rebuilt-from-scratch, modernized website with a bright, white clean theme, and the crispy-cool modern Intel Clear Sans font - Grab it for yourself! I hope you enjoy it all, being mindful of the construction dust!
2006/08/31: TIMSWORK 1.0, where this all began! After buying the timswork.net domain, I needed a website and wanted to learn clean HTML code. It had big & juicy Apple-esque menu buttons, but was rather dark-themed and a bit disjointed. Hey, it was my first shot!
Mark it up to
Learning new things can be fun! That's what this is all about, a training ground for my new web skills.
I've got these CSS tables newly under my belt now.
Row 2 Col 1
Row 2 Col 2
Throwback to the 90s
More columns = more col margins = whacked!
3rd time's the charm?
This row height has been set artificially high.
But this row's column widths are specified in percentages, not #px = better row balance!
Are you enjoying all the wild colors? This is crazy pink here in Column 2.